- Optigrave® is applied by pavers generally upon unbound base course. In order to make the pavement more even, wire guidance is recommended to be used.
- It is possible to apply as single-layer or double-layer.
- With or without formwork. If laid without formwork, free edges are cut off after concrete has set.
- After application Optigrave® is compacted to specified density and the surface is mechanically and chemically treated.
- Depending on weather conditions, it is decided when the contraction joints are cut at the usual spacing.
- The final required macrotexture is most often achieved by brushing.
- Concrete pavement is then protected against moisture loss by protective coatings.
- Laying capacity per day (depending on slope variability, distance from a batching plant and tranport) is considered between 1500 to 2000m2.